Real Genius
Friday, December 23, 2005
 
Age
Regarding Atrios' link to Kos' post on the remark about blog readers' age in the Washington Monthly profile...

The profile in the Monthly specifically refers to Kos' audience, so they don't have an excuse, but I think the underlying assumption comes from thinking of bloggers and blog readers in general. It's a medium used quite widely by the younger generation and overall the age average is low.

This, however, does not mean that the same is true for readers/writers of political blogs...

Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com